I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, January 08, 2005
THE WONDERS OF THE NATURAL WORLD

brendalove@gmail.com

Guess what? She Who Talks So Much Junk doesn't have anything to talk about today.

"Holy Shit!"

Maybe its just that I am tired. Maybe its something more sinister, like Writer's Block. But that's OK, I'm not going to worry about it......because I have a picture-hosting account through Village Photos.com so when I run out of steam, I can just go steal stuff from other sites to entertain myself. A Pirate's Life For Me! So anyway, since I have nothing good to tell you, here's my tribute to the Wonders Of The Natural World:

"Will you tell me a story?"

"Once upon a time, a man and a woman....uh....came together.....and, uh......."

Cute. Unbearably cute.

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T!"

"Don't you ever, EVER underestimate me!"

"When you dream, dream BIG."

"I just realized that they don't have fire hydrants at the seashore!"

The Wonders of Nature can be startlingly breath-taking.

"Awww Mom, sometimes I just feel like an ass!"

"You tell ME the Great Creator doesn't have a sense of humor!"

"Please Mr. Squirrel, please stay for dinner!"

"And this goes out to all the people who make fun of people who like to hug me!"