I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Happy Grouchy Day

brendalove@gmail.com

I have had the Worst. Day. Ever. Someone I have blogged about before is now threatening suicide and that's about all I can tell you without violating privacy ethics. So what do you say when someone tells you something like this and insinuates its YOUR fault because their life isn't going like they think it should? I've never had anyone try to manipulate me like this and its scaring me a little bit.



I also cussed someone out today that totally deserved it and it was delicious. Probably tomorrow I'll be horrified with myself but right now its like sweet nectar to the soul. I highly recommend that every single person who reads this go out immediately and cuss someone out who deserves it.

- "you said a dirty word!"

I am nice to everyone 99.99% of the time. I never, ever get mad. So when Taurus the Bull finally gets unleashed, people are shocked.


Ze bulle will hurt ye, keep on messin' round.


So I'm just going to sign off because I'm way too grouchy to blog. I'll have an attitude adjustment by tomorrow. Promise.