I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Picture Post Day

Brendalove@gmail.com

I am officially cleaning out my pictures folder. These are pictures I found while surfing the web for other things and they were just too good to pass up....but I've had them a long time and I've never found any reason to use them. So here they are, all in one post.




I guess I was having a man-hating day?



Obviously, I thought it was funny.




I'm sure I had something ecological in mind when I saved this one.



Sweetie Pie with ears on his head.




I picked this one out around Halloween and I had in mind to comment about how racist this book looked.




I was saving this one for the right situation but it just never happened.




The plan for this one was to use it as a put-down to anyone needing a put-down.




Because I love Dragonball Z. I cried when Majiin Buu killed Vegeta. That was a pathetic moment in my life.




I picked this one up when I was being accused of being a devil worshipper.




I copied it because it just looked sooooo cool.



LOLOLOL - even I couldn't think up anything good to go with this one. It stands on its own.



Why did I copy this? I don't know what I was thinking.



I have this poster.



I copied this because I was just wondering why.......



This is an election leftover.

Tomorrow expect a complete Butch Walker pictorial. And don't forget that bitch Val Emmich is going to be there too.