I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, March 06, 2006
ALL ABOUT ME

brendalove@gmail.com

Here is a meme-type thing I got from Judy's blog. I haven't done one like this in a long time so here goes:

All you ever wanted to know about Brenda - but were afraid to ask...(or just didn't care!)

Put an x in the parentheses for those things you have done in your life:

(X) Smoked a cigarette
(X) Drank so much you threw up
(X) Crashed a friend's car (my mother's car...when I was old enough to know better! I'm telling you, the woman was a saint!)
(X) Been dumped.
( ) Been laid off/fired
(X) Quit your job
(X) Been in a fist fight
(X) Snuck out of your parent's house
(X ) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested?
(X) Gone on a blind date (And wished I were blind!)
(X) Lied to a friend.
( X) Skipped school
(X) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean (and I
Swim At My Own Risk! )
(X) Felt like dying

(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons (Blog artwork)
(X) Sang karaoke (but never publicly)
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? (Ha ha, I refuse to elaborate)
(X) Made prank phone calls (In the Golden Age before Caller ID)
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about or love
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a party (Yes! yes! Good times!)
(X) Gone roller-skating
( ) Ice-skating

Any nicknames? "Dollar General" because my desk at work is like a mini-drugstore.
Mother's name? Euna Mae
What is your favorite drink? Pepsi, but I can't drink it without feeling guilty about sugar content
Tattoos? A yellow rose and music note on my shoulder, a seahorse on my ankle and a tiny butterfly on my left hand.
Body piercing? 3 earholes
How much do you love your job (1-10) About an 8
Birth Place? Dublin, NC
Favorite vacation spot? Topsail Island, NC
Ever steal any traffic signs? Heck yes!!!!
A, B, C, D, DD cup size? I'm a C
2 Door or 4 Door? Mine's a 4 door
Salad dressing? Either Thousand Island or Honey Mustard
Favorite pie? Apple pie but only if my sister made it.
Favorite movie? Anything Johnny Depp, but you already knew that.
Favorite food? Lobster
Favorite Holiday? Halloween!
Favorite day of the week? Any day but Sunday night
Favorite brand of body soap? Dove
Toothpaste? Sensodyne (so my teeth don't get sensitive)
Smell? Honeysuckle in the spring
What do you do to relax? Read
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Basking in perfection, as I will have found a way to solve all of my problems by then.
What do you do when you are bored? Lots of internet and daydreaming.

If you are brave enough, you may feel free to copy this. If you do, let me know so I can read it.