I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, June 02, 2005
THETHUNTHINNANG

brendalove@gmail.com


I finished "Watership Down" awhile back and it was a really good book. However, I don't think I would have enjoyed it when I was a kid....I'm glad I attacked it as an adult. My favorite character was named Thethunthinnang. The next pet I get is definitely going to be named "Thethunthinnang." You know, it might be worth it to have another KID just so I can name it "Thethunthinnang."

With a kid named Thethunthinnang, you would never be unhappy. The minute you got angry with your kid and marched to the back door to call him "HEY THETHUNTHINNANG!"......you'd be laughing so hard that you would never get to the "being mad with the kid" part.

And when the child is a baby and you're out in public, you're bound to be approached by annoying but well-meaning people who will say "Awwwww, look at the cute little baby! What's the cute little baby's name, hmmmm?" and you will reply "Thethunthinnang" (putting special emphasis on the "Th's"). Watch how quickly the annoying but well-meaning people will be backing away from the cute little baby with the brain-damaged parent.