I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, January 23, 2005
THE PRINCE OF PERSIA

brendalove@gmail.com

I have a crush on someone. Is it an actor or musician? No. Is it an actual person? Ummm....no. Is it a robot? Never! It's....

It's the Prince of Persia for Playstation 2! Woooooo!

Now, this is not the first time I've fallen for pen and ink. Its happened before....not often...but there is a history there. But how am I supposed to resist the Prince of Persia? He's hot, he takes care of business, he lives off of water and when you don't like something he's done you can just rewind him! Now that's what I call a MAN!

The Prince can walk on walls for short periods of time when necessary to escape dangerous situations.

The Prince is smart too. Whenever he encounters one of these lever thingies, he knows that he must turn the lever to open secret doors...but be careful!! Behind those secret doors are secret enemies....

Here's an Enemy now... The Prince lunges a boot into the gut of the Enemy but that's not going to subdue him...all the Enemies have to die.

An Enemy has been defeated....when defeated, they burst into light and ash...the Prince absorbs the Enemy's light and hopefully gets an extra rewind. The Prince doesn't have to deal with a whole lot of blood and gore. Now all he has to do is find some water so he can refresh his energy level. Here's the perfect place:

The graphics on the game are beautiful.

So there you have it....my latest crush!

I know, I know, I'll go check into the hospital tomorrow.