I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Playing Slave

Brendalove@gmail.com


This could actually be one hell of a good read......

I feel much better today. A good night's sleep and I'm good as new. Of course, it was kind of nice not to have to worry about a hangover when I woke up...but I am still concerned about my overall wimpiness regarding alcohol. I could drink with the best of 'em back in the day, what happened?

Sparkle is feeling much better. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she has a sinus infection. This means that little balled-up Kleenex's, a.k.a. Snotrags, have been making appearances everywhere in the house.


I wasn't going to write about this but I can't help it.......
Poor Ryan over at
http://www.ryanbrush.blogspot.com/ has gotten tangled up in some bad company. All he does is write a "Shitty Blog" post in honor of the Viking King and here comes a Psycho Bitch From The Planet Hell to totally ruin his life. So I go over to her blog to find out what all the commotion is about.....and GOOD GOD! Is this woman for real? She and her husband or whatever he is are into the Master/Slave thing. Truly, it seems. At first I was like, oh no, they're just kidding around....but they're not. You have absolutely GOT to check this out.
http://beyondtherainbows.blogspot.com/
If there is one thing that I've learned from being a Blogger and surfing the Blogs, its the reinforcement that it truly takes every type of people to make the world go around. I love reading about all kinds of people and I celebrate diversity but I have trouble getting my brain wrapped around this sort of thing.


And I can't help but think about people who were slaves for real and what they would have had to say about the whole thing.

Let's say I suddenly decided I wanted to get into the whole Slave/Master thing. Where does one go to find themselves a Master, or other like-minded Slave friends? I decided to visit a few websites just to find out the deal and oh. my. god. I wish I hadn't. Now I'm never going to be able to sleep tonight. I won't post any pictures either, even in a non-family blogsite such as mine. Ugh. I'm ending this, right now.