I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, January 17, 2005
BLOGGING WHILE INTOXICATED

brendalove@gmail.com


It's freaking cold. Of course, all you people up North are laughing right now but I can't help it. I got used to the 70 degree weather and now I'm spoiled. Its like 39 degrees and that's cold. Stop laughing dammit! I'm cold and all I want to do is surf the internet and believe me, I've done quite a bit of it so far today. If all of you go and check your site meters, I am the one that appears about 50 times, I just keep checking back to see if anything has happened on your site since I was last there 10 minutes ago.


Also, I've fixed myself another vodka and orange juice. Watch out....I'm bored instead of stressed out....I actually have a fighting chance of getting drunk this time!

Today I want to blog about something that is almost always on my mind. No, not THAT....THIS...

Tornadoes! Kind of like my Robotphobia and Ghost Obsession...I also have a Tornado Fetish. Why? I don't know. I dream about them all the time, at least 2 times a week. I am the only person in America to give "The Day After Tomorrow" two thumbs up....solely because of the tornado scene. It looked an awful lot like my dreams. I can be dreaming about a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g and have it all fall apart because a tornado roars through and destroys everything. Talk about coitus interruptus!!!!! Hahahahahaha, I couldn't resist that one.

Here is my beloved tornado video. I've never actually seen a tornado though I did see a funnel cloud once. So I don't know where my Tornado Fetish originates from. But nothing else I think about makes any sense either, so I just try not to worry.

My ex-husband Brat dropped by for a few minutes today. I was praying and salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs but he didn't pay any child support. As usual. Why, oh why, did I EVER think he would be a good dad? *sigh*

Here's a pic of me, Sparkle and the Brat back in the day. It was like all of sudden I realized I wasn't dealing with flesh and blood, I was dealing with stainless steel and motor oil. But I was "in love", so in love I couldn't see the forest OR the trees.

Since we broke up I dated Blab but I wasn't in love. I did fall crazy, madly "in crush" with someone but once again I was just being blind and got my widdle feewings hurt. I think something in me must have died because I just can't seem to get interested in anything to do with love at all anymore. Is this normal? It sure doesn't seem normal yet I'm happier right now than I've been since before I met the Brat. What if I never do find anyone I care about again? Its hard to believe my love life might be over at 39.

BUT MAYBE I'M JUST A FREAK! *Screams*