I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
REMEMBER THAT DISCLAIMER!

Brendalove@gmail.com


I am going to blog!!! I do this because the National Weather Service is calling for my area to have an inch of "snow and ice". Now....an inch of snow is one thing, but an inch of ice is a whole other ballgame. Especially when you live around a bunch of pine trees that have been "weak" for years, since Hurricane Fran. Nowadays, if a good hard rain falls, it is not really that unusual anymore that a tree will fall. This is because so many of them were weakened by Fran that they are just kind of sitting loose in the ground, literally hanging on by threads of roots. Now throw an inch of ice in there and that's just a huge disaster waiting to happen. And some of the trees are so tall that my neighbors' trees could fall and still take out a portion of my roof.

On the plus side, I might get a day off work with pay! So pray for me, but remember to add the disclaimer about the roof, willya? And remember, if you don't see me around for a few days, you will know the power is out. Again.

In other news, my right eyeball has gone numb. I can see out of it, I just can't feel it. I can't think of anything good that this might signify. If I don't reappear after a few days, go ahead and assume I had a stroke or some other significant brain damaging episode.

And always remember, you can always say ONE PERSON loved you in this life. Because I do love ya'll.


Labels: