I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, January 05, 2007
DA MOON

Brendalove@gmail.com

So. Blogging. Yeah.

I registered for school last night. ONE CLASS. My freaking book is going to be like $70.00....used!! I'm going to ride around this weekend and see if I can't find that bitch a little cheaper somewhere else.

The moon the last couple of nights has been fantastic. Last night it was totally incredible because it was a total full moon and there were these little wisps of clouds in front of it, just like this picture.


It was so spooky looking! If I knew of a haunted house around here, or a spooky cemetary, I would have gone out there and stood around and waited for a ghost or two to show up. The only haunted house I ever knew about around here got torn down, and the only spooky cemetary is located in the middle of crack town. Yes, I would much rather deal with ghosts than crack heads.

My daughter could care less about the moon. I'm yelling "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT MOON!" and she's just like *yawn*. How can anybody not be fascinated with the sky?
And on that note, here's your song of the day. I dare you to TRY to forget it.
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/