I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Brendalove@gmail.com

Happy New Year! I have had a nice long vacation from blogging (with the exception of people that just would not quit dying), now I must rededicate myself.

I dedicated myself to the New Year by respecting a most sacred tradition: I slept almost the entire day. I cannot handle alcohol - a few drinks and I have to sleep the entire day. So not worth it.

School registration is on January 3. ONE CLASS ONLY.

I now leave you with a Blind Item to ponder:

Whose baby-daddy ended 2006 by getting fired from his job? Although Miss Blind Item's committed relationship to Baby-Daddy ended long ago, she certainly does not wish bad things for him. As Baby-Daddy is not the most stable one hanging out in the barnyard, Miss Blind Item fears another a nervous breakdown if his life continues to spiral out of control.

Not exactly a little angel who is only concerned for the welfare of others, Miss Blind Item is quite pissy because she knows her chances of receiving a child support check has just dropped from....uhhhhh....ZERO percent to about NEGATIVE 95 percent.