I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
WONKY DEFINED

Brendalove@gmail.com

This post is dedicated to BIFF SPIFFY.

Awhile back I made a comment in my blog about a wonky eye. I don't quite remember the context of what I was saying, which is okay because it was probably something really stupid anyway. Biff Spiffy has asked for some clarification of what a wonky eye actually is. So I went out on Google and found a good pic of the top wonky-eyed person in America:

Good ol' Paris Hilton!!! And for the record, Paris does NOT have a lazy eye. That's a W-O-N-K-Y eye. If it is not in the dictionary, then it should be.

And while I am educating the world about wonky-ism, I think it should be pointed out that it is not only eyes that can be wonky:

As this instructive cartoon illustrates, women can also have wonky boobs. It is not a great leap of imagination to figure that men could probably have wonky testicles, though I've never personally seen any.

And that, my friends, is the concept of wonky. If it doesn't match, it is wonky.

Labels: