I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, May 08, 2006
BEEN BLOGGING FOR TOO LONG......

Brendalove@gmail.com

How do you know when you've been blogging too long? Here's a very good example.....

I was dreaming like crazy last night. One of my dreams was that I was on some kind of sight-seeing tour in a foreign country with a group of people. We were in an open air double decker bus. I was seated in the bottom area. And suddenly, terrorists appeared in the top of the bus and took over!! One terrorist had his assault rifle pointed down at all of us in the bottom, ready to shoot anyone who moved and they were all quite serious about the whole business. There was screaming and crying...and then there was me....I'm busy thinking "God if I live through this, the internets will NEVER believe this story when I blog about it!"

Even in my dream, the complete irony of the thought occurred to me. But it wasn't enough to make me wake up. And I still got a blog post out of it.