I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, May 05, 2006
ALIVE BUT JUST BARELY

Brendalove@gmail.com


Thanks for all the menstrual empathy. You will be happy to know that not only did I eat chocolate.....but I ate creamy milk chocolate with crunchy peanuts and golden nougat or whatever that stuff is called. I kept the cussing to a bare minimum and I curled up in bed with my hot water bottle. I think I'm ready to face life again.


One thing has made me sad though. I was clicking through some old links that I hardly visit anymore....and lo and behold....someone has claimed
THE VIKING KING'S old URL address. I realize the true Viking King will never return to the internets and it makes me sad for ye olde helle-raising days of yore.


On a happier note, as I am typing this, Sparkle is at Myrtle Beach getting ready to see her one of her favoritest bands, H.I.M. Mom scored her some tickets since she got straight A's on the report card, it was recently her birthday and also because she has loved this band for like 4 or 5 years now and has never gotten to see them. I also bought her a "Crash The Barricade" ticket....so chances are really good that she will be on the front row. I wish I could be there to see her being a slobbering drooling H.I.M. groupie, I would be laughing my ass off at her....because I am just that kind of mother. Which is probably why she didn't want me to go.