I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, May 01, 2006
THE NEW MEXICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM

Brendalove@gmail.com

Here is the translation for my Mexican song, which has been nominated to be the Mexican National Anthem here in America!!! Can you believe it? Please bear in mind that I know nothing about Spanish and just used an English-to-Spanish website to compose it.....which never works out like its supposed to. (Greg from HASTY RUMINATIONS got it pretty close though!

Beautiful man-slut Johnny Depp!
We all desire you naked
All women they heart you
Dey awwana cetonya phace!


So now that you know the song, sing it loud and proud! And when its time to choose that Amercan Mexican National Anthem, just remember to vote for me.

Today was the first day of mowing season. Actually its the second time the yard has had to be mowed but my ex-husband did it the first time. Today was my turn and it kicked my butt. I don't have a riding lawn mower, just a push mower....and I swear the thing is getting harder to push every year. Actually its good exercise so its good for me to do it....and hopefully soon I won't need to fall face-down on the floor for two hours after I finish.