I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
SLOTH CLUB

brendalove@gmail.com

Well, I'm off to a great start in keeping my New Years' Resolutions!


I put in my application for the Sloth Club and they languidly accepted my request. I'm already practicing new ways of attaining Sloth Nirvana. I may already be there! *yawns*

You'll also be proud to know that after many years of hard training, I've been accepted to the:


OLYMPIC SLEEP TEAM!

Just in time to go back to work. Time off is a good thing....but its tough when its over.

As you may or may not remember, I was working a special project at work and I was temporarily located at another building. Well, the project is over now and I'm back to my regular place. You're never going to guess who I'm going to be sitting beside again?

CRAZY WOMAN!!!!!

I got a feeling there's going to be plenty of material for blogging in the future.