I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, December 19, 2005
HOME TROUBLE

brendalove@gmail.com

Thank you to all you people who made me feel so good about completing the work project and getting a bonus. Its amazing to me how I can have a crappy day here in the real world....and the "real people" I know don't really care about me sometimes....but my blogging world is a lot like being at home sometimes, I think the world of so many of you.


Sparkle and I have been disagreeing again....this time its so bad that she's staying with her dad for a few days. He was totally cool about it all and willing to help us out. Sometimes I wish I could send Sparkle to stay with different kinds of families for a period of time. Families where there is nothing but yelling and anger all the time. Families that exist in fear and chaos. Families where you can do what you want....because nobody cares about you or what happens to you. Or families where the only thing that matters is TOP grades...and they push the child to death to be perfect. And withold love from the child as punishment for not being perfect. You get the idea of what I'm talking about here.

I had no idea the teenage years were going to be this rough. I don't know what else to do but to place the same curse upon her as my mother cursed upon me...."I hope you grow up to have a child that's JUST LIKE YOU"......


Too bad they don't give out bonuses for getting your child raised.