I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
BACK TO WORK

Brendalove@gmail.com

Have you ever been in a car accident and all your muscles seize up in anticipation of the crash? And then as you slowly begin to relax again, there's this sore and achy feeling? Well, that's how I've been feeling, without the car accident. Every night around 7:00, I start feeling like a Bird Flu Victim. After I go to bed and sleep all night I feel okay until about 7:00 the next evening, which is apparently the Ebola Witching Hour.

I go back to work tomorrow. It was a short time off but it was really nice. And by the end of the week it'll be New Years' and yet another long weekend! It'll all come crashing down to Earth though, when the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday rolls around. After that, there's no work vacations until like, Good Friday. That's a long haul, so that's when we here in the South start hoping for a
SNOW DAY!!!!!!