I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

brendalove@gmail.com


Somewhere along the way I forgot to pay a cable bill, which means I also forgot to pay the internet bill, since they are one and the same. I paid the bill last week, but then today a notice shows up showing two months behind. Well I just paid one of them, so somewhere along the line there was a bill I didn't pay.

That crap makes me crazy. How do you just forget to pay a bill? And even more strange....if I didn't pay this bill.....WHERE IS IT? I haven't found any stray cable bills in the any of the usual places, like the microwave, the freezer or the DVD collection. Its always possible I could have used it as a bookmark but I think I would have remembered doing that.

I'm also going postal over the postage stamp rate hike. I realize that the post office has to raise rates....their mentally unstable employees and almost nobody uses snail mail for much of anything anymore....but fer gawd's sake....WHY RAISE THE RATE TO 39 CENTS????? Why not just go ahead and go for the even 40?? Plus it'll save them having to raise the rates again in 6 months.

@%*%##$&*#*$%&*@($&#!!!!!!!!