I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
ANGELINA HEPBURN?

brendalove@gmail.com

I had a blog explosion the other day. My numbers went up over 30% for no discernible reason. Usually when I have an explosion like that, there is a reason for it. I may have said something particularly naughty in the comments of D-LISTED or things might have gotten a bit snarky over at the world-famous West Virginia Surf Report, and people come to my blog to find out who the idiot is. Either that or there's been an unusual amount of horny Europeans clicking on my apparently one-of-a-kind picture of Angelina Jolie I posted months ago. I get a bunch of hits off the Angelina Jolie picture.

Here it is. Calm down, guys.

But this last spike in hits, I have no idea. I haven't done or said anything interesting in quite awhile now, so who knows? If that keeps on happening, I might actually start thinking I'm on my way to getting famous or something. Of course, blog fame is a far cry from real fame, but I wouldn't complain.