I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
SCREAMING EYEBALLS

brendalove@gmail.com



Remember how I got my eye exam done last week and I mentioned that I got my retina imaged? Well lo and behold, for your viewing pleasure, my right eye:



What you have before you is a perfectly healthy near-sighted-as-hell eyeball. Where you see the bright yellow light is where my retina is. The black swishy things at the bottom are my eyelashes. Everything else is just squishy eyeball stuff. Attempts to steal my retinal identity will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Also, it may just be me, but if you look closely, do you see the little man from Edvard Munch's "The Scream" imaged onto my eyeball?

Or maybe its just the Virgin Mary after all. Either way, I'm not putting my eyeball on the auction block.