I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
PICTURE POST

brendalove@gmail.com

I'm doing my quarterly cleaning out of the pictures file and as usual, I have stuff that I came across while surfing the web, saved it, and have never used it. I'm ready to dump them, so let's have a peek....

First of all is an unbearably cute heavy metal baby. So so cute, but what else can you say about it?:


Remember awhile back how Mount St. Helen's was rumbling like it might erupt again? I was saving this just in case:



I kept waiting and waiting but the right moment just never came to use this one:


This one....you just can't add anything thing more to it. Its perfect just as it is:



This one is perfect too:


This one was to be used for a moment of extreme self doubt:


If I were to take the following advice, I'd do nothing but run and scream all day long:




Everybody hates me, and I mean everybody:



Great, great picture.....but not a debate I care to get started on MY blog....there's other blogs for that:


Here is one I saved because I couldn't figure out just what the hell was going on:


And finally, boys and girls....a word to the wise.....don't cheat on your significant other. Its much easier to just break it off with them. Don't find out the hard way: