I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, April 29, 2005
THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THE INTERNET

brendalove@gmail.com

Everywhere I go, all over the internet, people have these cute little Quizilla quiz results posted. They go and take a great quiz along the lines of "Which of the Walton Kids are you?" and then when they are done, they post the results in the their blog.....upon which time their friends see it and say "OH HOW CUTE" and dash off to take their own test and post the results in their own blog.

But not me. No, not ever me. Oh sure, I say the "OH HOW CUTE" part and I dash off to take the test....but then.....I can never post it. I copy the HTML and paste it, but it doesn't come up right. Something is always missing....usually the picture or something will just be very screwy. I've tried rearranging the stuff to match exactly how it is in the quiz box, to no avail. What is the deal with this? Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?



AHA! If you clicked, you're a dumbass now too! Also, I am really bummed because sometimes when I post comments on other people's blogs that have Blogger comments, it duplicates itself 2 or 3 times. This makes me look even dumber than I really am. I can't stand for the screen to come back up and there's two or three of my stupid little picture there.