I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, May 06, 2005
BLOGGING THE EYE EXAM

brendalove@gmail.com



Yesterday was one of my favoritest things to do all year......my eye exam. Why? Because here is my doctor:



Dr. S. is nice, kind, patient and somewhat of a cutie to boot. He smells like fronds of hyacinth waving in the gentle summer breeze in a fragrant dew-kissed field, warmed by golden drops of sunshine. He is very concerned for my eyes and makes me feel concerned for my eyes.....which means I end up spending lots of money when I'm there because.....there's just something about him, I guess.
Yes, Dr. S......I DO want to use the new retinal imaging machine instead of getting my eyes dialated. No Dr. S.....I CAN'T read the bottom line of letters......but I'll keep trying simply because of the way you cheer me on.



It's really hard for me to stay focused in life sometimes.

Time just flew by and next thing you know, I have an order for new contacts AND new glasses, plus the happiness of having had my retina imaged even though its not covered by insurance. But it will be a pleasure to pay this bill off, while I anticipate next year. In the meantime, I have this great picture of Dr. S. (that I can't believe was on the internet!) to keep me happy till then.