I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, May 08, 2005

brendalove@gmail.com

Things I've Realized:

1. My birthday is just around the bend. Nothing's going to stop it. Just like Christmas, its gonna come.
2. Being young is not all its cracked up to be. I was young and it wasn't so damned great.
3. Menopause can't get here fast enough for me.
4. If its possible to be 85 years old and still having PMS, that'll be me.
5. Going into the house, shutting the door, and never coming back out really isn't such a bad plan.
6. I am never going to understand how the wire goes into the Weedeater. I would do just as well to attack the ditch with a pair of scissors.
7. My neighbor is never going to stop standing at his door and staring. What in the hell does he think is going to happen?
8. Bills and taxes are never going to go away.
9. I will never be able to quit working. I will be 85 years old, still working, and still having PMS.

10. Most everyone in the entire world is insane....or either they are way too sane, thereby making me look crazy.
11. I love blogging about my hamsters.
12. Being asleep is better than being awake.
13. Good luck is for people that are already lucky.
14. Nothing has ever made me doubt my likes, dislikes and general coolness factor than being on the internet. I find something I like, the first thing I find is a million sites downing it.
15. People will do or say anything. Never be surprised.
16. Drugs and/or alcohol won't make it all go away.
17. I'm tired of making this list.