I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKLE

brendalove@gmail.com

Happy birthday to Sparkle! 15 years ago I gave birth to a child that had so much hair that it stuck out all over her head. At the hospital, they kept her head and hair covered with vaseline to prevent "cradle cap". Once I got the baby home, I gave her a first bath on my own and washed her hair....and then:

POOF! It wouldn't lay down for anything. This picture always makes me smile.

The birthday banner came out pretty good. We're going to head over to the school early Tuesday morning and hang it up. Here ya go, as promised, the birthday banner!



Its okay. That bottom right corner has really suffered a lot. I was very very happy with how the little Ville Valo came out. Check it out:


So there it is, in all its Goth Glory. I'll be waiting to see if any parents complain.

Well it definitely raises the bar on birthday banners at the high school....hah hah! There is one month left......I'll be watching to see if someone kicks our ass (and you know someone will). Any child who gets a 2nd rate bed sheet/spray can birthday banner is going to feel shortchanged now. But please, next year, somebody please remind me to do something safer like butterflies and blue skies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE GOTH WHO'S AFRAID OF THE DARK.....