I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, July 17, 2006
CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES.....

Brendalove@gmail.com

Renn had this link over at her COOL BLOG (go visit, she's a good writer) where you can make your own little avatar thingie to look just like yourself. So I went right over there to see what I could do about making me! Its a simple thing to create one but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to make a face and hair. So I just dumped a pumpkin on my head:



Actually I kind of like it and it did end up looking just like me. And since Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday, it works!

There has been so many changes here in the past few weeks. The biggest changes are that Sparkle got her license and that Sparkle and Bitchard broke up. That's right....this is their 14th breakup...but I have a funny feeling this time it is for real. You would think I would be happy and joyous but I actually feel bad for him. I guess because I know how it feels to get your heart broken. Its not a good feeling.

So when Sparkle got her license, she dropped me off at Conglomo. I stood there on the plaza watching her drive away...and it was the funniest feeling. It was like pride, panic, love and an overwhelming desire to protect rushing in on me all at once. I had to give up some control at that moment and it was hard! However, I made myself feel better by calling her cell phone every 2 hours just to "check in". She was like "MOM! STOP CALLING!" but as I told her, this is all new to me too and she's just going to have to put up with me for awhile till I get used to things.