I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
ZSA ZSA BROUHAHA

Brendalove@gmail.com



Zsa Zsa Gabor.....an actress I remember from my early childhood for no particular reason whatsoever. But THAT NAME! Who in the hell invented that name???? Just say her name to yourself...."Zsa Zsa". Then just narrow it down to one "Zsa". Then isolate that particular sound before the "ah" sound at the end. Say it over and over to yourself. In fact, walk around town all day making that sound and revel in the worried stares you will receive. Can anyone out there identify that sound and convert it into a pronunciation? For instance, you could say it is pronounced "Shah"....but that would be incorrect, wouldn't it? That's NOT how it is pronounced. The closest I can get is "schua" but that's not right either. Somehow there is a "soft J" and a "Z" mixed in there too. So that puts us with "jzsczhua"....which....sounds like something the aliens will greet us with when they finally land. Once again, WHO INVENTED THIS NAME? WHO INVENTED THAT SOUND? And why do stupid things like this get lodged in my head until I think I am going insane?