I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
KEEF

brendalove@gmail.com



I love this man. I know I should be appalled, but I'm not. It has gone way past appalling. Once you hit certain lows in life, people reverse their opinions and actually begin to love you for your low-lifedness. How can you not love a man who should have been dead 40 years ago?

Anyway, the latest is that during a recent interview, Mr. Keith Richards stated that after his father was cremated, he got some of the ashes, mixed them with his drugs, and snorted them up.

It was a joke, it wasn't true. However, many news agencies reported it, and the funniest part is everybody believed it! It never crossed my mind that he was having a good laugh on us all, I automatically believed it, because he's just that crazy.

Shine on you crazy diamond!!!

Labels: