I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
NIGHTMARES DO COME TRUE

brendalove@gmail.com

Today my boss informed me that Crazy Woman is going to be taking over one of my reports when I leave for my new job. Apparently she's mad because other people got some promotions and now she wants extra responsibilities.

This means I have to TRAIN Crazy Woman. I just looked at my boss....and she's like "You have to do it. You're the only one that knows that report and you're the only one that can deal with her anyway."

I'm the only one who can deal with her???? Since when did I acquire that reputation? One of my friends pointed out that I am the only one who's never had an outright conflict with her. Well, it wasn't because the conflict didn't EXIST....I just internalized it...and blogged about it. Apparently blogging works better than I ever dreamed because everyone seems to think I have magical Crazy-Woman-dealing-with powers.

I have to TRAIN this obnoxious thing. This is going to be like training an unmedicated Tourette's victim how to behave in a Baptist church.

THURSDAY IS GONNA REALLY SUCK!! Please send me kind thoughts today.