I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, March 10, 2006
SUPER DOOPER CRAZY WOMAN

brendalove@gmail.com

I want to issue a public apology to those of you that I was complaining I couldn't comment on your blogs because of the word verification. It wasn't the word verification......as you probably suspected all along, the problem was me. I hereby issue you a very public "I'm Sorry". No, I'm not going to tell you what I was doing wrong because it is something so profoundly stupid, so incredibly imbecilic, that I would never be able to log onto the internets again without hearing something like:
GREG: "You might want to think about getting a license to operate that computer."
WORDNERD: "Tsk, tsk!"
STEW: "Ahahahahahaha.....*SNORT*......ahahahahahahaha!"

Forget it. "I'm SORRY!" That's all you're getting out of me.


Thanks everyone for all the nice things you said about me getting a promotion. I actually start my new job on April 3, so I have plenty of time to wrap everything up. Its gonna be a blast.

How did Crazy react? Its hard to say because a day or two before my promotion was announced, she had a breakdown. Why? Because she got her hair done and things didn't turn out very well. Her hair is short and she got a poodle perm...which was bad enough....but the perm chemicals didn't mesh very well with her hair color...and its sort of orange. Okay, its REAL orange.

Its the same color orange as this scooter.

So all this had a bad effect on her and she just confines herself to her cubicle and mutters. I'm not kidding. Its a low gutteral mutter and she only does it every once in awhile. Then when someone speaks to her she'll make a "joke" that really isn't funny and then laugh extremely loud. She laughed herself to tears because one girl didn't understand something she was reading. The girl was reading it, not Crazy. So yeah, I would call it inappropriate laughter. News of my promotion didn't seem to bring on any new mutters or laughter and her skin stayed the same color orange. I honestly think she's had a semi-psychotic break. The other girl getting a promotion and then the hair fiasco seems to have sent her over the edge or something. But hey, she's still doing her work and she isn't hurting anyone.....yet...... so I guess its all good.

I'm so ready to NOT sit beside her any more though.