I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
MORE iPod LUV!

brendalove@gmail.com

Here's an iPod update. I have been furiously loading my music onto iTunes and transferring the music to my iPod. I've been doing at least a little bit every day....and that's why I haven't been doing many pictures lately, because loading my CDs slows my system down quite a bit. However, it is sooooo worth it....and I predict I'll be done by next weekend. Here's my figures right now, as I am typing this:
I have 3,368 songs loaded
That's 9.3 days of continuous music.
And I've only used 12.21 gigs of space....out of 60 gigs.
THAT'S TOTALLY INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more insane, I still have about 5 stacks of CDs to load. I can't decide which is crazier, the size of my CD collection or the fact that a hand-size device exists that can hold the whole thing easily. I am predicting that I'll get the entire CD collection (minus a few duds that I own) loaded at under 20 gigs. I'LL BE DEAD BEFORE I EVER FILL THIS THING UP!!!!!!!!

If you really really love music and need it all the time, you NEED an iPod.