I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
TAKE THE TEST!

Brendalove@gmail.com


Test your Brenda marriage acumen!

When I look back on my marriage, which of the following do I miss so much that it reduces me to tears?


a. Thinking about all the tender, touching moments together.
b. Missing the sense of being a TEAM together.
c. Facing having to carry a carload of groceries into the house by myself.

If you guessed choice c, you would be correct.


Tooting my own horn here....but I have faced divorcedness with resolve, determination, fortitude and.....JOY. But the grocery store.....that one gets me every time. All those bags....the steps....the cats under my feet.....A WOMAN CAN'T DO IT ALL ALONE!

I need a personal servant. If you're willing to help out and your name is Johnny Depp, please email me immediately.