I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, January 07, 2006
WRITER'S BLOCK

Brendalove@gmail.com


Ugh. I have had the worst writer's block ever. I still think about things but its like nothing is really good enough to write about. So I am just going to write like its a journal entry and try to snap myself out of it.

Basically all I do these days is work. In a way its good but it sure doesn't leave much time for other things. Every day its get up, get ready, get Sparkle to school, get to work, work work work, then come home and maybe rig up something to eat, and crash out. My internet life is suffering greatly.

So if I haven't been around to your blog as much please don't be mad with me. I know things are going to get better. And you're still in my favorites list.


My musical life has been good though, since I have plenty of time to listen while I work. Lately I've dug back into a certain period of my youth and have been listening to Joy Division, the Cure, some Siouxie and the Banshees. Do you think it would be totally ridiculous for a woman my age to pile on some black make-up, dye my hair black and hang out at the cemetary? Yeah, you're right.

I wonder why it never occurred to me to dress the part back in the day? I guess because we were still recovering from disco?