I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, May 26, 2005
WHY OH WHY PART II

brendalove@gmail.com

Judy at http://justaskjudy.blogspot.com/ told me I was being cynical when I posted my Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes dissertation the other day. I agreed with her. But this was before Tom appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show. I now challenge Judy to view these photos and tell me how I can NOT be cynical. Do you think this is a man in love or a man who's gone stark raving mad? (Photos from Defamer.com)

Tom comes out and is greeted by the host, Oprah Winfrey:


Apparently overcome by nervous tension, Tom turns on his host, Oprah Winfrey:


Tom celebrates his victory over Oprah:


"I am the Top Gun! I was born on the 4th of July"


"OOOOOh yeah, I forgot....I been going out with someone lately!"


"WE! ARE! SO! IN! LOVE!"


"I SAID LOVE!"


Overcome by what he is saying, Tom relieves the tension by attacking the hostess again:


"TOM, if you don't get off me, I'm gonna fuck you up! BAD!"


"It's LOVE! It's the real thing! Any anybody who ain't down with that......I don't know WHAT I'm going to do!


"I know what I'll do! I'll SUE 'em! SUE 'EM, I said!"


"I'll PROVE its love! Yo, Katie, GET OUT HERE! I MEAN NOW!"


"You tell 'em Katie! It's LOVE! Its the REAL THING! AIN'T IT, KATIE? TELL 'EM!"


WE BELIEVE YOU TOM! CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get tired just looking at these photos. How come Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie aren't proclaiming their true love like this? Somehow I just can't see Brad Pitt abusing talk-show furniture by jumping up and down on it like an orangutang.