I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
*YAWN*

brendalove@gmail.com

Must blog. Must blog. Must blog.

I just haven't been up to anything interesting lately. Things have been blissfully boring. I’ve been burning some CDs for a friend of mine. When I’m not doing that, I’ve been reading or hanging around outside in the nice weather. I saw my very first butterfly of the season today. YAY!



Otherwise, I haven’t seen anybody being a jerk, an asshole, or a loser. Nobody has said anything stupid or out of the way. I haven’t gotten fired. Sparkle isn’t driving me too crazy and all animals are doing great. I’m sure President Bush has probably done something really stupid, but nothing that is being reported to us. I don’t have anything to complain about! God, I’ve got to get out more often!

That’s okay though….I am sure this is just the calm before the storm. It always is.

Labels: