I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, March 09, 2007
VICIOUS AND MEAN, LIKE A DAWG

Brendalove@gmail.com



Remember back when I posted about Christine.....the person who owned my cell phone before I did? Well, I still get the occasional call with people asking for her.....except now you can tell it is usually the same woman. You can hear the disbelief in her voice when I tell her I'm not Christine, I just have the phone number that Christine used to have. Twice now she has accused me of being Christine's "other personality". WTF????

So this woman just now called....its not even 7:30 a.m. yet, asking for Christine. I said "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number." And she's like "Oh sure, right. This must be your other personality." and then without stopping she says "Let me tell you one thing...if you keep FUCKING with me I am going to FUCK with you." And hangs up.

People, I don't need this. Why does stuff like this always happen to me? I'm tired of this and I don't understand what this woman's problem is. Do you think you can explain it to her? Here you go....<censored>. You have my blessing. Just please let her know I'M NOT CHRISTINE. And not to THREATEN ME!

Addedum: I have now de-published the telephone number.

Labels: