I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL

brendalove@gmail.com

I know I am just setting myself up for more killing of bunny jokes from Stew and Greg.....but I have to say it.

There's something dead in my car.

When I am driving down the road, every once in awhile I catch a whiff of carcass. All my cats are accounted for. It was really cold a few nights back....I'm worried that something of the "smaller than a cat" animal persuasion crawled up into the motor of my car.

I don't know what to do. I'm not popping the hood to look. What if its a bunny?

If I can find a "Full Service" gas station, do you think that is something they could check out? I figure I'll just pull up and say, "Can you check under the hood, please?" and just wait to see what happens.

Can you Febreeze a car engine?



Labels: