I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, February 12, 2007
ZSA ZSA VS. ANGELINA (in a steel cage match)

Brendalove@gmail.com

Okay, so I DIDN'T switch to new Blogger this weekend. What's the big hurry anyway. I need time to THINK THINGS THROUGH. Also, I am quite lazy about starting something I don't feel like doing anyway.

Pretty soon I am going to start writing a book about how Zsa Zsa Gabor made me famous. How? you ask. Okay.....Anna Nicole Smith dies and suddenly men are pouring out of the woodwork to claim they are her Baby Daddy. And one of these men happens to be Zsa Zsa's husband, who apparently is as looney as she is. Zsa Zsa, that is. AND Anna Nicole. But ever since this news broke, I have been receiving an unbelievable amount of hits for a Zsa Zsa picture I posted on the blog long ago. So many, in fact, that I am starting to worry about bandwidth issues on my pictures account. This has put the Angelina Jolie picture to shame. Would you have ever thought a Zsa Zsa picture would outdo an Angelina picture?

Labels: