I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
RANDOM STUFF

Brendalove@gmail.com

My blog numbers have dropped like an elevator in free-fall. I went from a solid 250 a day average to like.....89. In a week's time. That's pretty damn bad. I know I have been slack about comments lately but things should be calming down in a week or so, jeez. It's not like I don't love you guys anymore. Thank God for Zsa Zsa or I wouldn't get hardly any hits at all!!! LOL.

Here's some random Sesame Street thugs.

While my blog numbers plummet, my Myspace numbers are through the roof. I'm not sure why. I'm getting a thousand hits a week, and I'm not kidding! Just think what would happen if I posted Zsa Zsa on Myspace....holy shit!!!!

I finished a painting! I will post it on here but it will be awhile. I'm so happy though.

A not-so-secret message to a certain person named JUSTIN: get your ass over here so we can start watching Martin Scorsese's "The Blues"!!!!!!!!


I switched to the new Blogger over the weekend. It was so easy even I could do it. Now I don't have to log in all the time.

Sparkle has a new boyfriend. His name is Tyler. He plays World of Warcraft all the time, and you can hear him munching on chips the whole time he plays. That's really all I know about him.

I suppose some of you are wondering what ever happened to Bitchard? Well. Bitchard has joined the Air Force. He leaves in April to begin his Air Force life. It is actually the best thing he could be doing for himself right now. I just hope he doesn't get sent to Iraq or anything.

Labels: