I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
MY AWESOME GHOST

Brendalove@gmail.com

The ghost that lives in my bedroom made itself known today for the first time in a very long time! I had kind of figured the ghost had moved on to bigger and better things. Its still there!

I was laying in bed, all warm and cozy, trying to convince myself to get up. About the time I decided "okay, here I go", a little voice says"awesome." Now I had been awake for at least 20 minutes, so we cannot say that I was just coming out of a dream. Trust me, I'm not going to leave my bed in the wintertime on Sunday morning until I'm downright RESTLESS. It wasn't my daugther because she was in her room, asleep, with the door closed.

I don't even want to think about what it might mean if there is no such things as ghosts. I would hope if I were going insane that the little voices in my head would be just a wee bit more interesting than just "awesome." My English teacher taught me to be more descriptive than that!

Labels: