I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, February 19, 2007
MAN BOOBS

brendalove@gmail.com

As I blog along through the years, I just keep on learning new things. Like the video I posted last week. I never realized the fascination that people have with man boobs. I was going to post an image of man boobs, but its pretty bad and definitely NSFW. If you are curious, go google “man boobs” and I bet you can figure out the ones I am talking about. What is so horrible is not really the man boobs, its what might be growing UNDER there that scares me. Mold?

I am so glad I am not a man. What if I ended up with man boobs? I guess there are things more terrible. Being a woman, we have our own special problems, so worrying about those PLUS man boobs just seems overwhelming.

What special woman problems, you ask? Well, how about HAIR? Hair has been quite an issue this past weekend. People just look at you differently when you are a woman and you don’t have hair. Not to mention acting in a psychotic fashion whilst having no hair. That’s enough to get you on CNN.

Labels: