I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007

brendalove@gmail.com

I am ready for winter to go away now. All the snow is up north, all we can get around here is rain, and I don't like cold, rainy days. So if no snow is on the horizon, it should go ahead and get warm as far as I am concerned.

The air is so dry! I wake up in the mornings feeling like a dry, dusty mummy that's been hanging around for 100,000 years. As I take my first sip of water of the day, all I can think about is those National Geographic TV shows, when the monsoon season first descends upon the desert.

Greg from Hasty Ruminations has hit upon a great new fad. If you are a male between the ages 0f 18 to.....oh......75, you should claim to be Anna Nicole Smith's child's father!! You never know, maybe you will have the lucky DNA. Or be the closest without going over or something. Of course, if you get any of her fortune, please be sure to remember where you got the idea!

Labels: