I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, December 17, 2006
PARTY HELL-RAISER

brendalove@gmail.com

You might have guessed it already. I've been cheating on ya'll again. Not with Myspace this time. This time I've been drawing a Pink Floyd cartoon for another website. Its really, really fun though. But I have been neglecting Planet duties lately. I shall try to do better.

My famous family Christmas party was last night.....you know....the one that always gives me huge anxiety attacks. This year I screwed up because I asked my uncle for HIS grandparent's names, because I have a picture of them and I don't know their names. This resulted in huge discussion amongst the older ones about their ancestors. Then the oldest aunt gets pissed off because my uncle's wife actually knows more of the family history than the actual kids do, if that makes any sense. She was like, totally steamed about it. Everyone always talks shit about about my uncle's wife and you know what? I'm tired of it. Yeah, she's kooky and strange, but give the woman a break why don't you. In the past something like this would have sent me into a full-blown anxiety attack but you know what?? I'M SO OVER IT. Screw the relatives, and I'm glad I caused trouble. Because if it hadn't been that, it would have been something else. And I have a whole year to come up with another way to cause trouble for the next party.

And now my uncle and I have a future date to visit the cemetary. He wants to find his grandparent's graves and stuff. I'm down with it. My inner goth is clapping with glee.