I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
INTERNET WOES

Brendalove@gmail.com

The internets are getting on my nerves lately!

1. I keep having to log into everything. I was told this means my cookies have been turned off. This bothers me. You know, yeah, back when I was married, my cookies eventually got turned off. My cookies should be fully functioning now. And what do my cookies really have to do with the internet, anyway?
2. Passwords. I'm really tired of passwords. I've tried to be a good girl and vary my passwords. That way if someone finds out a password, they can't then access every facet of your life and steal your identity. Then there are the sites that want you to make a password that also includes a number. And then, when your cookies aren't functioning, you have to remember all this stuff. How am I supposed to remember all this stuff? I really need to get my cookies whipped into shape.
3. How come Blogger keeps wanting me to update to Blogger Beta? It keeps telling me that Blogger Beta is BETTER! But it doesn't tell you HOW it is better. And the only thing I can think of is that other Beta from the past.....you know, the one that doesn't fit any VCR and has practically fallen off the face of the Earth. Can anyone tell me the advantage of Blogger Beta?
4. How come when I post on some boards, there appears a Gravatar icon? I don't have a Gravatar, so I get this big, blue "G", laying on its side, next to my posts. I don't like what this implies....like I am some kind of lazy, Gravatarial failure. And if you're a failure on the internet, baby, you are REALLY a failure.