I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, November 06, 2006
WEEKEND UPDATE

brendalove@gmail.com

Hey you. Yeah, you. C'mere. I wanna tell you a little tale of the weekend.

Sparkle had a small party at the house. It was only 5 or 6 kids. I knew them all. Except one. He was somebody's cousin and he was tagging along. When the kid came in, I knew something wasn't quite right. Its hard to put my finger on the exact problem, but he was looking kind of green around the gills to me. He heads for the couch and plants himself, and I didn't think much more about him.

Until he's hurling, all over my couch! Obviously the kid had been eating pizza, because it was all.....cheesy! EWWWWWWW! And stinky! And its on my freaking couch!

My thing is......how do you NOT know you're going to be sick? You're sitting there, you're feeling sick....for God's sake, find a trash can or toilet, don't just keep sitting there!

So then came the Major Clean-up. Thank God I am able to take the covers off the cushions. We scrubbed the cushions with fabric cleaner and then threw them in the washing machine for 2 cycles and they are good as new. We even Febreezed them too to make sure.

Nobody else comes into the house unless I know them. Ever again. And if they do, they are going to have to be locked in the bathroom, just in case.