I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
SIGN OFF

Brendalove@gmail.com

Hey, I wanted to let you guys know that I am not going to be blogging again until 11/20/06. I've got papers to write and stress to experience. But it is almost over now and then I can get back to managing my life!

I do want to let Wordnerd and the rest of the world know that I.....ME!......have a mammogram scheduled for November 15, 2006. The time is 9:50 a.m. So if you listen to the wind closely you can probably hear me screaming. For those of you who don't know, having a mammogram has been an issue ever since I started blogging. The doctor always says "It's time to have a mammogram!" and I'm like "okay!" and then just never do it. Then I post a bunch of mammogram cartoons on my blog and that's it until the issue rises again. But Wordnerd has convinced me that the time is now. I'm not happy but I'm going to do it.

I'll be on this huge bookmobile looking bus. They just pull right up to your place of employment, squash some boobs flat, and then hit the highway before anyone can round up a posse. I just have this image of my boobs blowing like a tire on the highway. POW!

Okay, enough. See you again on November 20th, just in time for Toikey Day, Vinnie.