I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
IT CAME FROM BOOBVILLE

Brendalove@gmail.com

We've sent men into outer space and we maintain radio contact with them. Modern guided missiles are able to hit their targets within mere inches. Satellites beam messages across the globe without fail. We can call Australia on our cell phones and be connected in seconds.

Yet, we cannot image breast tissue without squashing them flat.

Yeah, I did it. No, it wasn't unbearable but it was REALLY DAMN UNCOMFORTABLE!

I got through it by chanting in my mind...."Must. Put. Curse. on. Wordnerd." Over and over.

The worst part was when it was over, the receptionist was like "Would you like to go ahead and schedule for next year?"

Whaaaaat?

"Well, we come here every year...."

"I don't need one next year. I already had one this year!"

"Sweetie, you should get one every year."

NOOOOO!!! Hell to the no! I am NOT doing it next year. Maybe the year after that. Maybe. For God's sake, at least let me take it one year at a time!!!