I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, October 16, 2006
WOE IS ME

Brendalove@gmail.com

My last week of class is the week before Thanksgiving, and I am so thankful, believe me. I am so behind on everything. Next semester, one class. You know, it is going to take me forever to get a degree that way, but I don't know what else to do. I am happy doing schoolwork, but I am NOT happy when I don't have time for anything else. I have been seized by an uncontrollable urge to do some painting and of course, there's no time. So I am plotting a painting and I've even bought a few new supplies. During Thanksgiving I am going to paint.

Maybe once Sparkle has moved on to college or whatever it is she plans to do, two classes won't seem like its as much. That's a whole other story. Somehow, over the last few weeks, I have become the Enemy. Everything I do is wrong. I think she would talk to a wall before she would talk to me. It is very frustrating. But I told her this morning as she got out of the car, "Even though I've become the Enemy, I still love you." SLAM, went the door.

I think its just a serious case of Spoiled Brat-itis, myself.
THINGS ARE ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER.

If I haven't been to your blog as much, please bear with me. "Even though I've become a Blog Loser, I still love you!" SLAM!