I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
MY FAVORITE DAY!

Brendalove@gmail.com

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite holiday is here. I have pumpkins to carve and scary movies to watch in the dark. Its going to be great. My biggest regret is not having time to do my "Halloween Pic of the Day" for the entire month! Oh well, that's what God invented "Next Year" for.

I have some candles ready for Day of the Dead too, to burn in honor of the dead.

I'm feeling somewhat better. This past weekend was rough, I just couldn't do anything but wallow in my pathetic-ness. I'm still a sweaty, clammy mess but not nearly as sweaty and clammy as a few days ago. I think this was definitely the flu I have had. Or payback from an innocent bunny who lost his life under my tires.

Thank you for the well-wishes and thank you to
GREG for the telephone call, I did get your message!! I thought I was going to bust out crying, thank you for the well-wishes!

Okay, I gotta run for now but I hope all you ghouls and goblins have a hot holiday! MUCH LOVE!